Logitech ConferenceCam Connect
Portable ConferenceCam with Bluetooth speakerphone for the huddle room, home office, and on the go
- Superior video and audio with a compact, 76 mm footprint
- Works with your meeting and video conferencing applications
- Plug-free mobility with rechargeable battery
FLEXIBLE VIDEO FOR THE ANYWHERE WORKPLACE
Simplify video conferencing so anyone can set it up and run a meeting anywhere. Make it affordable so you can outfit every conference room with video. Designed for huddle rooms and home offices, Logitech Connect is also compact and mobile so you can take it throughout the workplace and around the world. Connect is always ready for your next video conference call.
PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES
Logitech Connect goes beyond its award winning design — video conferencing so simple to use that anyone can set it up and so affordable you can enable every meeting room with video. Designed for tabletop placement and small spaces, this video conference solution offers a generous 90° field-of-view with pan and tilt, 4x zoom, and razor-sharp optics making it easy to see everyone in the room.
COMPACT ALL-IN-ONE DESIGN
Take video conferencing on the go. Carry Connect from meeting to meeting, or pack it when traveling so you never miss the opportunity to meet face to face. With a tabletop footprint just 3 inches (75 mm) across, Connect fits just about anywhere. Even the handheld remote is designed for easy portability, docking as a lens cover so you won’t lose it in your bag.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST VC APPS
Connect offers a plug-and-play USB connection to Windows and Mac computers and Chromebooks™, and is certified for Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber™ compatible, and offers enhanced integration with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom.
LOGITECH COLLABORATION PROGRAM
PREMIUM CAMERA LENS
Connect features a premium glass lens for maximum clarity. Enjoy bright, clear video with accurate color rendition and sharpness, even when zoomed in. Easily protect the lens from dust and scratches by docking the magnetic remote control.
EASY AUDIO CONFERENCING
Dialing into an audio conference? Already connected on your smartphone? Simply pair Connect via either Bluetooth® or NFC to enjoy outstanding audio clarity, volume, and dynamic range. Connect features two omnidirectional microphones and 360° wideband audio so everyone can hear and be heard.
Designed for convenient portability, Connect boasts an internal, rechargeable battery that can run video calls for up to 3 hours, and audio calls for up to 15 hours. Or, power Connect with the included AC power supply: swappable regional plugs (included) make it easy to to power and charge around the world.
USB PLUG-AND-PLAY CONNECTIVITY
With no special software, training, or maintenance required, launching an enterprise-quality videoconference has never been easier. Simply plug Connect into your PC, Mac, or Chromebook: it works as both a webcam and an audio device with your video conferencing software.
SAFE AND SECURE
Connect’s remote control docks over the lens, providing an extra level of privacy. And when you want Connect to stay put, the Kensington security slot offers simple protection from theft.
SPECS & DETAILS
Height x Width x Depth:
304.2 mm x 75 mm x 75 mm
Weight: 766 g
Height x Width x Depth:
128 mm x 41 mm x 9 mm
Weight: 32 g
Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10
macOS® X 10.10 or higher
- Full HD 1080 p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720 p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Supports H.264 SVC 1080p, along with optimizations for best call performance in single or multiparty HD video
- 90° field of view with autofocus
- 4X digital zoom
- Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clarity in various lighting environments, even low light
- Digital pan, tilt and zoom from remote control or optional downloadable app
- Mechanical tilt wheel
- Camera LED for active streaming indication
- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation
- 360° wideband audio
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth pairing
- Controls for call answer/end, volume and mute
- Two omni-directional microphones supporting 3.6 m diameter range
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 16 KHz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB +/-3 dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1 KHz at 65 dB
- Frequency response: 140 Hz – 16 KHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dBSPL +/-3 dB at 1 W/0.5 M
- Max output: 91.5 dBSPL at 0.5 M
- Distortion: <5% from 200 Hz
- Docks on device and functions as a lens cover
- IR 3 m range
- CR2032 battery (included)
CABLES / POWER
- AC Power adapter with regional plugs
- USB cable (1.8 m)
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Designed for tabletop use
- Kensington security slot
COMPATIBILITY AND INTEGRATIONS
Plug-and-play USB connectivity
Works with most any video conferencing application or meetings service
Skype for Business certified
Cisco Jabber® and WebEx compatible
Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members, including BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom
Logitech Connect device
1.8 meter USB cable
Power adapter with regional plugs