Designed for small- and medium-size businesses, the imageCLASS MF426dw All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon is a powerful and fast unit designed to increase your productivity with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Using monochrome laser technology with a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, this unit features a paper cassette that holds 250 sheets of 20 lb bond paper. The printer also has an additional stack bypass tray, which will hold an additional 100 sheets of 20 lb paper for a total capacity of 350 sheets. The first print out time is approximately 6 seconds, and once printing the unit has an impressive print speed of 40 ppm for 8.5 x 11" paper and 32 ppm when using legal size 8.5 x 14" paper. Automatic double-sided printing, scanning, copying, and faxing is featured as well, and by using a combination of new fusing technologies with low-melting-point toner, Canon minimizes power requirements in the MF426dw, which lowers energy consumption.
Various mobile printing solutions are made possible with the Canon Print Business app, and the unit is also compatible with Apple's AirPrint technology on select iOS devices. For Android users the printer supports the similar Mopria Print Service, and for Chrome-based users the printer is compatible with Google Cloud Print.
- 5" color touch-panel for adjusting and monitoring printer, scanner, copier, and fax statuses
- 600 x 600 dpi printing, scanning, and copying for sharp text and reproductions
- 250-sheet paper tray with 100-sheet stack bypass tray with automatic double-sided printing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- First print out time of 6 seconds and 40 ppm continuous printing
- Mobile printing and scanning via Canon PRINT Business app, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print
- Adobe PostScript 3 translates and prints documents from a variety of applications